Plague Doctor Cross Stitch Pattern | Gothic Cross Stitch Pattern | Physical And Digital PDF Download Pattern Options
You save: 15% (
This "Plague Doctor" is a smaller version of the full-sized cross-stitch pattern that is also found in this store. A popular gotchic symbol of European history.
This cross stitch pattern is not full coverage. Your fabric will show around the pattern.
This pattern's digital download also works in the Pattern Keeper app.
Easy cross stitch, modern cross stitch, Counted cross stitchDMC Colors Used: 11Stitch Count: 90 x 90
Stitching areas are rounded up to the nearest half-inch (example a pattern that is 10.35" x 10.72" is rounded to 10.5" x 11") to ensure you get enough fabric.Don't forget to add at least a few inches to the overall width and length of the fabric to give yourself enough room for framing!14 ct Fabric: 6.5" x 6.5"18 ct Fabric: 5" x 5"25 ct Fabric: 4" x 4"
Included in this easy-to read pattern:
- printable version of final stitched product
- black and white symbol chart
- page layout
- color floss legend with DMC length used
Choose one of two formats below:
- Digital PDF Download will be available from the sales page directly after purchasing or via a download link sent via email. PDF Files integrate well with the app Pattern Keeper if needed.
- Physical Patterns are shipped via the options you selected. You will get a physical version of the pattern which includes a paper pattern sealed in plastic packaging
- You will not be able to have both versions of the chart unless you specifically pay for both versions (i.e. if you buy the physical pattern you can't ask to also have the digital pdf file without purchasing that as well)