Frog Cross Stitch Pattern | Mini Small Cross Stitch Pattern | Physical Or PDF Instant Download Pattern Options
You save: 15% (
This is an adorable little frog cross-stitch pattern. Cross stitch a cute pattern that is fun and easy for beginners and more experienced stitchers alike. A cute little frog peeking out from behind some greenery.
This cross stitch pattern is not full coverage. Your fabric will show around the pattern so you can really use a hand-dyed fabric of your choice to truly make this cross stitch pattern stand out!
This pattern's digital download also works in Pattern Keeper
Easy cross stitch, modern cross stitch, Counted cross stitchDMC Colors Used: 18Stitch Count: 80 x 90
Stitching areas are rounded up to the nearest half-inch (example a pattern that is 10.35" x 10.72" is rounded to 10.5" x 11") to ensure you get enough fabric.
Don't forget to add at least a few inches to the overall width and length of the fabric to give yourself enough room for framing!14 ct Fabric: 6" x 6.5"18 ct Fabric: 4.5" x 5"25 ct Fabric: 3.5" x 4"
Included in this easy-to read pattern:
- printable version of final stitched product
- black and white symbol chart
- page layout
- color floss legend with DMC length used
Choose one of two formats below:
- Digital PDF Download will be available from the sales page directly after purchasing or via a download link sent via email. PDF Files integrate well with the app Pattern Keeper if needed.
- Physical Patterns are shipped via the options you selected. You will get a physical version of the pattern which includes a paper pattern sealed in plastic packaging
- You will not be able to have both versions of the chart unless you specifically pay for both versions (i.e. if you buy the physical pattern you can't ask to also have the digital pdf file without purchasing that as well)