Dragon Cross Stitch Pattern | Fantasy Cross Stitch Pattern | Physical And Instant PDF Download Pattern Options
Dragon Cross Stitch Pattern | Fantasy Cross Stitch Pattern | Mythological fantasy creature flies off the page!
Counted cross stitch pattern| Easy cross stitch | Beginner Cross Stitch
This cross stitch pattern is not full coverage. Your fabric will show around the pattern.
This pattern's digital download also works in Pattern KeeperDMC Colors Used: 16Stitch Count: 200 x 120
Stitching areas are rounded up to the nearest half-inch (example a pattern that is 10.35" x 10.72" is rounded to 10.5" x 11") to ensure you get enough fabric.Don't forget to add at least a few inches to the overall width and length of the fabric to give yourself enough room for framing!14 ct Fabric: 14.5" x 9"18 ct Fabric: 11.5" x 7"25 ct Fabric: 8" x 5"
Included in this easy-to read pattern:
- printable version of final stitched product
- black and white symbol chart
- page layout
- color floss legend with DMC length used
Choose one of two formats below:
- Digital PDF Download will be available from the sales page directly after purchasing or via a download link sent via email. PDF Files integrate well with the app Pattern Keeper if needed.
- Physical Patterns are shipped via the options you selected. You will get a physical version of the pattern which includes a paper pattern sealed in plastic packaging
- You will not be able to have both versions of the chart unless you specifically pay for both versions (i.e. if you buy the physical pattern you can't ask to also have the digital pdf file without purchasing that as well)